FILM 7903G: Independent Research 3

60 hours; 3 credits

Faculty supervised research or fieldwork in an aspect of film studies or film production

Prerequisite: Matriculation in the M.A. in Screen Studies, the M.F.A. in Cinema Arts, or Permission of the Chairperson.


The City University reserves the right, because of changing conditions, to make modifications of any nature in academic programs and requirements of the university and its constituent colleges without advanced notice. Students are advised to consult regularly with college and department counselors concerning their programs of study.

Access the college's current and recent course bulletins.