Unrestricted gifts to the Annual Fund underwrite current needs that cannot be funded by state assistance, tuition, or fees. They are renewable funds that enable the college to place resources where they are most needed or where opportunities are greatest. Common uses of unrestricted funds include student aid, faculty support, emergency renovations, academic initiatives, research assistance, and the purchase of books, collections, supplies, and equipment.
You may contribute to the Annual Fund one of the following ways:
- Write a check payable to: The Brooklyn College Foundation, Inc., and mail it to:
Brooklyn College Foundation
Re: Annual Fund
2900 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210-2889
- Make a gift over the phone by calling our office between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST at 718.951.5074.
- Join the Boylan Society and donate monthly, sustainable gifts to the Annual Fund by clicking here.
- Purchase your Brooklyn College Commemorative Brick and leave behind your lasting legacy at Brooklyn College by clicking here.
- Make a secure, one-time online donation using your credit card or debit card by clicking here.
- Print out a credit card payment form by clicking here. Complete the form and mail it along with your gift to the address above.