*Click the bolded name for photo, click the bolded title/transcription for presentation
'To End Violence Against Children: International Initiatives':
'Research on Violence Against Children: Recent Findings from Neuroscience, the Social Sciences and Public Health' panel:
- Rae Silver, Helene L. and Mark N. Kaplan Professor of Natural and Physical Sciences, Department of Psychology, Columbia University, Chair on the Council of Scientists for the Human Frontiers Science Program, Panel Moderator (Transcription)
- Bruce S. McEwen, Alfred E. Mirsky Professor and Head, Harold and Margaret Milliken Hatch, Laboratory of Neuroendocrinology, the Rockefeller University "How Adversity and Trauma Affect the Brain and Get Under the Skin"
- Frances A. Champagne, Professor, Department of Psychology, Columbia University "Epigenetic Impact of Adversity: Risk, Resilience and Nature-Nurture Interplay"
- David Finkelhor, Professor of Sociology, Director, Crimes Against Children Research Center, Co-Director, Family Research Laboratory, University of New Hampshire "Crime, Violence and Abuse in the Lives of Children: A Comprehensive Approach"
- Murray A. Straus, Professor of Sociology and Co-Director, Family Research Laboratory, University of New Hampshire "Spanking by Parents - The Primordial Violence: What Research Shows About Its Life-Long Damage to Children, Families, and Society"
- James A. Mercy, Acting Director, Division of Violence Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention "Having New Eyes: Viewing Violence Against Children as a Public Health Problem"
'The Courts and the Judiciary: Child Abuse and Violence Against Children' panel:
'To End Violence Against Children: A National Initiative Luncheon Address':
'Child Advocacy and Child Protection in the United States' panel:
'New York State Legislators and New York City Government: New Policies and Legislative Initiatives to Prevent Violence Against Children' panel:
- Honorable William A. Scarborough, New York State Assembly, Moderator (Transcription)
- Honorable Diane J. Savino, New York State Senate, Chair, Office of Children and Family Services (Transcription)
- Honorable Amy R. Paulin, New York State Assembly, Chair, Committee on Children and Families (Transcription)
- Honorable Barbara M. Clark, New York State Assembly (Transcription)
- Honorable Margaret M. Markey, New York State Assembly (Transcription)
- Honorable Jeanne B. Mullgrav, Commissioner, New York City Department of Youth and Community Development (Transcription)