Ways to Recruit Brooklyn College Students
We have a variety of initiatives to recruit highly qualified candidates to meet employersí needs.
- eRecruiting: An online tool that matches Brooklyn College students and recent graduates with full-time, part-time, permanent, summer, temporary or internship position openings. Create an account or email your postings to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718.951.5696 and our reception staff will post your announcement promptly.
- Corporate Visit Program: We bring them to you! Through this networking event, we take some of our top students to learn more about job opportunities and the corporate environment. Participating companies have included Goldman Sachs, Penguin Group, Target, Bloomberg, MTV, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Essence Magazine and McCann Erickson. Contact Natalia Guarin-Klein at 718.951.5696 or email@example.com.
- Job Fairs: Register to meet with our students and alumni at our Job Fair on Friday, October 19, 2012, 11:30 am to 2:00 pm. The Magner Center sponsors two major job and internship fairs each year in November and March. These events are a great opportunity to educate students and alumni about your company and network with potential future employees. Contact Fred Balsamís Assistant, Sandra Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Informational Sessions: Inform your prospective employees about your company through Informational Sessions on campus. You will be able to inform students about your company, business opportunities within the organization, and the specific qualifications needed for future employment. Contact Fred Balsamís Assistant, Sandra Roberts at email@example.com.
- On Campus Interview: This gives you a chance to conduct interviews with prospective students on campus. We will work with you to meet your interview needs to ensure you are being matched with the perfect candidate for your company. Contact Fred Balsamís Assistant, Sandra Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internship Program: Recruit our best early. We will work closely with faculty and can prescreen potential applicants to connect you to our best. Complete the Intern Request Form or send your existing posting to email@example.com. Employers who want to promote their internships through Brooklyn College must agree to review and adhere to our guidelines which we have found by experience, ensures a quality and positive internship experience for both students and employers. For additional information call 718.951.5696. Alumni with internships can contact Natalia Guarin-Klein, Associate Director for Internships and Alumni Programs. Legal, government or international related internships should contact Pamela Brown, International Internships and the Pre-Law Program Coordinator. All other internships should contact Miriam Miles, Internship Program Coordinator.