Brooklyn College Online Application for Honors, Scholarships and Special Programs
Please complete this application if you are one of the following and would like to be considered for scholarships and/or honors and special programs.
- Entering freshmen scholarships: Dec. 15, 2015
- Honors programs:
- B.A.-M.D., Scholars and Engineering: Dec. 15, 2015
- Transfer and continuing undergraduate scholarships: Feb. 11, 2016
- Entering and continuing graduate students: contact your department.
All new freshman, transfer and graduate students who apply for scholarships must complete this application as well as a separate application for admission to the City University of New York (CUNY).
Spring 2016 Deadlines for New and Continuing Students
- Deadline: November 5, 2015
Newly entering fall 2015 or spring 2016 students should apply for scholarships and awards via the Brooklyn College WebCentral Portal (click on the "eServices" tab and select "Student Transactions").
Please review all application guidelines. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Office of Scholarships
213 West Quad Center
2900 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210-2889