Brooklyn College Online Application for Scholarships and Special and Honors Programs
Please complete this application if you are one of the following and would like to be considered for scholarships and/or special and honors programs.
2013–14 Deadlines for Entering Students
* Due to Hurricane Sandy, the newly entering (students entering in fall 2012 or spring 2013) deadline of Nov. 5, 2012 has been extended to Nov. 12, 2012.
- Entering freshmen scholarships: Dec. 31, 2012
- Entering transfer students scholarships: Nov. 12, 2012
- Entering graduate students scholarships: Nov. 12, 2012
- Honors programs:
- B.A.-M.D., BC Scholars and Engineering: Dec. 31, 2012
- RISE, MRIP, NYS-LSAMP and CSTEP: Applications accepted throughout the year
All new freshman, transfer and graduate students who apply for scholarships must complete this application as well as a separate application for admission to the City University of New York (CUNY).
Spring 2013 Deadlines for Continuing Students
- Continuing undergraduate students: Feb. 14, 2013
- Continuing graduate students: March 14 ,2013
Newly entering fall 2012 or spring 2013 students, and continuing undergraduate and graduate students, should apply for scholarships and awards via the Brooklyn College WebCentral Portal (click on the “eServices” tab and select “Student Transactions”).
Please review all application guidelines. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Office of Scholarships
213 West Quad Center
2900 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210-2889