Course Registration Information
Registration takes place four times per academic year, once for each of the semesters: fall, winter intersession, spring, and summer.
All continuing undergraduate and graduate students register via self-service in CUNYfirst at an assigned appointment time. Assigned enrollment (registration) appointments are for the CUNYfirst system; students are not required to attend in-person registration. Registration information is communicated via e-mail to Brooklyn College e-mail accounts.
New undergraduate first-time degree-seeking first-semester freshmen and transfer students are required to register in person with an adviser, by appointment. Registration instructions are included in acceptance materials.
For complete registration information, visit the Registration Information webpage.
- Permit and Visiting Student Status
- Students with Disabilities
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Student Immunization Requirements
- Emergency and School Closings
- Requesting Transcripts
- Scholarship and Awards
- International Education
Tuition, Payment and Financial Aid Information
- Tuition, Fees and Payment Services
- Due Dates for Payment of Tuition, Schedule of Tuition Liability, and Cancellation Policy
- Financial Aid Information
- Test and Exam Services
- General Education and Core Requirements
- Program Codes for Undergraduate Majors, Minors, Certificate Programs and Concentrations