Course Registration Information
To register for classes at Brooklyn College, please log in to the Brooklyn College WebCentral Portal and go to the "Registration Information" channel located on the "Home" tab.
Students can also check their appointments by logging on to portal and clicking on "Check your registration appointment."
Entering Undergraduate Student Registration
For the fall and spring semesters, first-time entering, degree-seeking freshmen and transfer students register in person with an adviser by selecting a registration appointment through the Self Managed Appointment Registration Tool (SMART).
- New Course Numbers
- Academic Calendar
- Building Codes
- Permit and Visiting Student Status
- Students with Disabilities
- Academic Integrity (pdf)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Student Immunization Requirements
- Emergency and School Closings
- Requesting Transcripts
- Scholarship and Awards
- International Education
Tuition, Payment and Financial Aid Information
- Tuition, Fees and Payment Services
- Due Dates for Payment of Tuition, Schedule of Tuition Liability, and Cancellation Policy
- Financial Aid Information
- Test and Exam Services
- General Education and Core Requirements
- Program Codes for Undergraduate Majors, Minors, Certificate Programs and Concentrations