Taking courses at another CUNY college requires an e-permit. To learn more click here.

Taking courses outside of CUNY requires a non-CUNY permit.

Applications must be returned to the Office of the Registrar, 306 West Quad Center. All tuition and fees are paid at the attending institution.

For details about CUNY course equivalencies, please visit the CUNY Transfer Information & Program Planning System website.

If you have questions about obtaining an e-permit, please call 718.951.5441 or send us an e-mail.