Room Change Request

Room Change Requests are processed through the BC WebCentral Portal.

The Room Change Request Application is currently available for the summer II 2015 session and the fall 2015 semester. The application is not available for rooms listed as TBA.  

Change requests can be initiated by either the course professor or the department chair/designee. All requests must be reviewed and approved by the chair/designee before being forwarded to the Office of the Registrar.    

Faculty can initiate a room change request by following the instructions for faculty (pdf).

Chair/Designees may either approve requests from faculty or initiate a new request on behalf of a professor by following the instructions for chair/designee (pdf).

NOTE: If an appropriate room is available based on the request, the registrar will assign the new room. The original room will be reassigned. Reverting back to the former assignment is not an option once a request is processed by the Office of the Registrar.