CUNY Assessment Tests (CAT)
Brooklyn College requires the following scores for exemption from the CUNY Assessment Test in Math:
- SAT Math score of 510 and above
- ACT Math score of 21 and above
- NYS Regents score of 75 and above in Math A or B, Sequential Math II or III
Note: Effective fall 2012 and thereafter, applicants for freshman and transfer admission for fall 2012 and thereafter may demonstrate proficiency in mathematics for all CUNY colleges with a score of 80 or higher in Integrated Algebra, or Geometry, or Algebra 2 & Trigonometry and successfully completing Algebra 2 & Trigonometry or higher-level course.
- CUNY COMPASS — Hostos Community College: Mathematics Review Site
- NOVA COMPASS — Northern Virginia Community College: Mathematics Review Site
- CUNY Assessment Test in Writing
- CUNY Assessment Test in Reading
- Additional Resources
For test results, log in to Assessment Test Scores.