We are committed to working with partner institutions, both within and outside of CUNY, to ensure that the process of transferring to Brooklyn College is smooth and professional, while maintaining the academic rigor and integrity of each program.
Here you will find a select list of Articulation Agreements between Brooklyn College and our partner institutions. Articulation Agreements detail the course of study that a student should follow in order to transfer into a specific program at Brooklyn College. They also help maximize the number of transfer credits that a student will receive upon transferring.
These agreements are for reference only. Any questions related to course equivalents should be directed to the Transfer Student Services Center. If you have specific questions regarding a Brooklyn College degree or program, you should consult the academic department itself.
A few important notes about the agreements:
- Any admission requirements to Brooklyn College or to a specific program that are listed on the Articulation Agreement may have changed. If you have questions regarding admission requirements, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- In fall 2010, Brooklyn College converted to a four letter/digit course numbering system. Many of these agreements list the old Brooklyn College course. To convert the course to the current course number, visit the New Course Numbers website.
- Due to CUNY's implementation of the Pathways General Education core curriculum, all of Brooklyn College's Articulation Agreements with partner institutions are being reviewed.
Borough of Manhattan Community College
- A.A. Communication Studies / B.A. Communication
- A.A. Communication Studies / B.A. Communication — Television and Radio
- A.A. Liberal Arts / B.A. Children's and Youth Studies
Guttman Community College
Kingsborough Community College
- A.S. Biotechnology / B.A. or B.S. Biology
- A.S. Computer Science / B.S. Multimedia Computing
- A.S. Education Studies / B.A. Childhood Education Teacher
- A.S. Speech Communication / B.A. Communication
LaGuardia Community College
- A.A. Communication Studies / B.A. Speech
- A.S. Communication Studies / B.S. Television and Radio
- A.A. Liberal Arts / B.A. Journalism
NYC College of Technology
New York College of Podiatric Medicine / Brooklyn College — Incoming Freshmen Only
NYU-POLY / Coordinated Engineering Program at Brooklyn College — Incoming Freshmen and Transfers
B.S. at NYU-POLY in one of the following programs:
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering (CBE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Engineering (CompE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Nursing / Brooklyn College — Incoming Freshmen and Transfers
NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine / Brooklyn College — Incoming Freshmen Only
SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn/Brooklyn College (B.A.-M.D.) — Incoming Freshmen Only