Consumer Information for Prospective and Current Students
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
General Institutional Information
- FERPA Information
- Facilities and Services for Students With Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Office of Diversity and Equity Programs
- Statistics on the gender, ethnicity, age, and residence of students enrolled at CUNY
- National Center for Education Statistics. Enter "Brooklyn College" in the search box and click on the enrollment section for more information.
- Price of Attendance
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid: See pages 5 through 6 ("Withdrawal") of the CUNY Financial Aid Award Guide (pdf).
- Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities, Faculty
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreement
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
Information about Brooklyn College's institutional accreditation can be found at the National Center for Education Statistics. Enter "Brooklyn College" in the search box and click on the "Accreditation" box.
- Copyright Infringement—Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Student Activities
- CUNY Equal Opportunity, Non-discrimination and Sexual Harassment Policy
Teacher Preparation Program Report
Information about the pass rates of students who enrolled in CUNY's teacher preparation programs may be found in Title II of the Higher Education Act.
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans (pdf)
- Federal Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Preferred Lender Lists/Arrangements: CUNY does not recommend any specific lender or preferred lender arrangement. Contact the lender of your choice for details about its program and application process.
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
- Sexual Assault Policies and Procedures (pdf)
- CUNY Campus and Workplace Violence Prevention Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Education—Policies and Procedures
- Campus Security Polices, Crime Statistics, and Crime Log: To view the annual security report for Brooklyn College, visit the National Center for Education Statistics, enter "Brooklyn College" in the search box, and then click on the campus security box. You may also view the Brooklyn College Security Report. As required by federal law, Brooklyn College Public Safety maintains a daily crime log that records by the date the crime was reported, any crime that occurred on campus, on a noncampus building or public property adjacent to the campus, or within the patrol jurisdiction of the Office of Campus and Community Safety Services. This crime log is open to the public for viewing and contains all crimes occurring as described above for a period of 60 days. Arrangements for viewing the crime log can be made by contacting the director of public safety at 718.951.5511, 0202 Ingersoll Hall.
- Retention and Graduation Rates
- Transfer-out Rates: For information about transfer-out rates at Brooklyn College, visit the National Center for Education Statistics and enter "Brooklyn College" in the search box.
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act). For data on Brooklyn College, visit the Equity in Athletics Data Analysis Cutting Tool and enter "Brooklyn College" in the search box.
- To register to vote, complete the voter registration form (pdf).
- View the Voter Registration Initiative Web page in the Division of Student Affairs.
The presentation of this information complies with the Higher Education Act, as amended, and its implementing regulations.