Brooklyn College joins several other CUNY colleges in the implementation of CUNYfirst, a Web-based system that will connect the entire university and streamline a wide range of services for students, faculty and staff. All administrative staff can now claim their CUNYfirst account.
Within CUNYfirst, staff members may update personal records, such as changing an address, adding or dropping a dependant, adding professional certifications, and much more.
- Updated information about "Stops"
- CUNYfirst Student Groups and SIMS Program Codes — by CF Code
- CUNYfirst Student Groups and SIMS Program Codes — by SIMS Code
- Status of Web and portal applications after CUNYfirst go-live (pdf)
- FAQ for student advisers
- How advisers enter CUNYfirst class permissions (pdf)
- More information about CUNYfirst