Faculty and Advisers
Brooklyn College joins several other CUNY colleges in the implementation of CUNYfirst, a Web-based system that will connect the entire university and streamline a wide range of services for students, faculty and staff. All faculty and advisers can now claim their CUNYfirst account.
Within CUNYfirst, faculty are able to view their teaching schedules and class rosters, enter grades, communicate with students, and much more. Among the functions available to advisers are the ability to view lists of students to whom they have been assigned, see a summary view of a student's academic and service indicators, and get up-to-date information about an advisee's educational achievements.
- Updated information about "Stops"
- CUNYfirst Student Groups and SIMS Program Codes — by CF Code
- CUNYfirst Student Groups and SIMS Program Codes — by SIMS Code
- Status of Web and portal applications after CUNYfirst go-live (pdf)
- FAQ for student advisers
- How advisers enter CUNYfirst class permissions (pdf)
- How to enter text book information (pdf)
- More information about CUNYfirst