Registering and Paying Your Bill Online
How to Register Online
- Go to the CUNYfirst login page and enter your username and password. If you haven't activated your CUNYfirst account, click "First Time Users" and enter all required information.
- From the Enterprise Menu, select Self Service then Student Center.
- On the Student Center page in the Academics section, click "Enroll."
- The "Add Classes" page will open. If you know the class number, enter it in the "Enter Class Nbr" field. Otherwise, click the "Search" tab and enter the specific criteria of the class, then click "Add to Shopping Cart."
- Once you've found the appropriate classes to add to your schedule, check the box next to the class and click "Proceed to Step 2 of 3." (Be aware that adding classes to your shopping cart does not mean you're registered, you must confirm your registration).
- The "Confirm Classes" section will now appear. Review the status icons to ensure these classes are available.
- Select "Finish Enrolling" to confirm the registration of the classes.
- Finally, the "View Results" section will appear. The Message column will indicate whether or not you've successfully added each class.
- Once you have registered successfully, return to your Student Center page to view your balance.
How to Pay Your Bill Online
- Log in to your CUNYfirst account.
- Navigate to Self Service > Student Center.
- In the Finances section, click the Account Inquiry link.
- On the Account Summary page, select the MAKE A PAYMENT button.
- On the Select Payment Method page, use the dropdown box to select either Credit Card or Electronic Check. Credit cards accepted are Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover Card. There is a 2.65% convenience fee associated with the use of a credit card. There is no fee for using electronic check.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the payment. You will receive a message in the Payment Result page as to whether your payment has been accepted or declined.