Registering and Paying Your Bill Online
How to Register Online
- Go to the Brooklyn College WebCentral Portal.
- Log in by clicking "LOGIN NOW." If you do not have a WebCentral account, click "Create an Account" under the "New Users" heading and follow the procedure to create a username and password.
- On the "Home" tab, locate the "Registration Information" channel in the top right column and click "Register for Courses." This will connect you to the WebSIMS system.
- Once on WebSIMS, click "Register/Change Program."
- Choose a semester and click "Submit."
- Enter the four-digit course code (e.g., 5678)
- Click "Add Class."
- After course(s) are added, click "Submit Request."
- Click "Complete Registration."
- Follow the prompts to check your payment balance or to pay your bill online.
How to Pay Your Bill Online
- Log in to your CUNYfirst account.
- Navigate to Self Service > Student Center.
- In the Finances section, click the Account Inquiry link.
- On the Account Summary page, select the MAKE A PAYMENT button.
- On the Select Payment Method page, use the dropdown box to select either Credit Card or Electronic Check. Credit cards accepted are American Express, MasterCard or Discover Card. There is a 2.65% convenience fee associated with the use of a credit card. There is no fee for using electronic check.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the payment. You will receive a message in the Payment Result page as to whether your payment has been accepted or declined.