Human Resource Services
Welcome to the Office of Human Resources. Our website provides easy access to the full range of employment programs available at Brooklyn College, including recruitment, benefits, compensation, employee relations and staff development. We provide strategic support and effective guidance for both current and prospective employees as well as retirees.
Juggling your personal and professional life? The CUNY Work/Life Program can help and it's free to employees and their families. Use "CUNY" for username and password.
- Free Short-Term Counseling Services for You and Your Family (pdf) — New
- Did You Know We Can Help You Quit Smoking? (pdf) — New
- February 2016 Newsletters: For Employees (pdf) | For Supervisor/HR (pdf) — New
- CUNY HR YouTube Channel
- CUNY Newswire: Brooklyn College
- College Assistant Appointment Presentation (pdf)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Presentation (pdf)
- HEO Performance Evaluation Form (pdf) (doc)
- Trainings and Courses for 2016 from PDLM | DCAS
Benefits News and Events
- 2016 Benefits Calendar (pdf)
- Health and Benefits Fair — September 28, 2016, Second floor, Student Center, noon – 2 p.m.
- Federal Income Tax Forms: Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-C) — New
- Free TIAA-CREF Webinars: "Inside Money: Managing Income and Debt." Click to Register. — New
- New Prescription Drug Carrier for Employees Covered by PSC-CUNY (pdf)
- Phased Retirement Application for Faculty and Professional Staff