Brooklyn College offers a competitive benefits package to all eligible employees. The links on the right provide a summary of contract provisions and policies. Complete information is contained in the official booklets and policies of the applicable insurance companies, in the Bylaws of the Board of Trustees of the City University of New York, in the PSC/CUNY Agreement, and in policy and procedures memoranda.
- 2016 Benefits Calendar (pdf)
- Health and Benefits Fair — September 28, 2016, Second floor, Student Center, noon – 2 p.m.
- Federal Income Tax: Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-C) — New
- CUNY Voluntary Savings Plans - Universal Availability Notice 2015 (pdf)
- Health Benefits Rate Changes Effective July 2015 (pdf)
- Memo: Mandatory Employee Contribution for Optional Retirement Program
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options
- New 2015 Tax-Deferred Annuity Plan Limits pdf
- New Prescription Drug Carrier for Employees Covered by PSC-CUNY (pdf)
- The Marriage Equality Act (pdf)