Workers' Compensation

Upon accident or illness, employees must:

Forms may also be picked up at the Human Resource Services Office, 1219 Boylan Hall.

Submit the forms and any medical documentation to:

Patrick Croff
Workers' Compensation Administrator
1219 Boylan Hall

Note: Related medical bills should also be forwarded to the attention of  Patrick Croff, Human Resource Services, 1219 Boylan Hall. The New York City Law Department is the university's compensation carrier. Please allow three to four weeks for your claim to be processed. If you have any questions, contact Patrick at 718.951.5131.