Department of Citywide Administrative Services (DCAS) Training
Citywide Training Center (CTC)
Each year the Department of Citywide Administrative Services-Citywide Training Center (CTC) offers a range of training and courses in order to meet the needs of employees at all levels.
Some highlights of December offerings include:
- Dec 2 - Would I Follow Me? Looking at Yourself as a Leader (C9165)
- Dec 4 - NEW Reframing Difficult Workplace Conversations for Positive Outcomes (C1301)
- Dec 10 - NEW Engaging Employees Through Appreciative Coaching (C9319)
- Dec 13 - NEW Critical Thinking for Effective Decision Making (C9657)
- Dec 18&19 - (2 days course) Lean Six Sigma: An Introduction to Quality and Productivity Improvement (C9287)
$125 per day of training (cost may vary)
To register for the courses, please submit a completed Enrollment Application (pdf) together with a completed Brooklyn College Purchase Requisition form to Patrick Croff via e-mail or fax, 718.951.4859.
The Administrative Professional Certificate (APC) Program
APC provides a good opportunity for administrative professionals to improve their communication, problem-solving and self-management skills. To complete this program, candidates are required to complete five training classes: three core classes, one communication elective and one technology skills elective. When registering for APC program, indicate the registration code (CAPC) and list all core and elective classes (including individual course codes) and training dates on the CTC application.
- Program Flyer (pdf)