OHRM Professional Development and Learning Management Office
The CUNY Office of Human Resource Management's (OHRM) Professional Development and Learning Management (PDLM) Office provides training and professional development opportunities designed to enhance the knowledge, skills and competencies of CUNY employees at all levels.
- Spring 2015 Program Schedule pdf
- February PDP Flier 2015 pdf
- February Managerial Flier 2015 pdf
- March 2015 Flier pdf
- April 2015 Flier pdf
- May 2015 Flier pdf
- June 2015 Flier pdf
$60 per day of training for non-technology courses.
$15 per person per class for technology courses.
To register for courses, employees should:
- Complete the Online PDLM Application.
- Print the application, then Click the Submit Button at the bottom
- Obtain your supervisor's signature, and deliver the application to Juliet Manragh or Patrick Croff at 1219 Boylan Hall, Office of HRS.
Applications must reach the PDLM office at least 10 days before the course starts to prevent course cancellation. For additional information about these opportunities or application procedures, please email Juliet Manragh or Patrick Croff or call 718.951.5131.
PDLM Skills Enhancement Certificates for Managers & Supervisors
Managers and supervisors are qualified for a managerial or supervisory competency certificate when they complete three core courses and two elective courses within a two‐year period. Elective courses may be chosen from a list of leadership development, communications, and workplace violence prevention