OHRM Professional Development and Learning Management Office
The CUNY Office of Human Resource Management's (OHRM) Professional Development and Learning Management (PDLM) Office provides training and professional development opportunities designed to enhance the knowledge, skills and competencies of CUNY employees at all levels.
- Spring 2013 Program Schedule
- Spring 2013 Course Catalog
MAY-Managers & Supervisors Month
The OHRM is offering these courses about leadership, management, and work productivity for directors, managers and supervisors.
- May 2 - The Leader as Change Agent (For Directors, Managers, & Supervisors)
- May 7 & 8 - NEW - Lean Six Sigma: An Introduction to Quality & Productivity Impovement (For Directors, Managers, & Supervisors)
- May 10 - Attitudes at Work: Fostering Resilience and Optimism (For Managers & Supervisors)
- May 14 - Supervising for Performance Improvement (For Managers & Supervisors)
- May 14 - The Manager in the Middle (For Managers)
- May 21 - Communication Essentials for Resolving Conflict (For Managers, Supervisors & Professionals)
- May 23 - NEW - Franklin Covey's Focus: Achieving Your Highest Priorities (For Managers & Supervisors)
$60 per day of training unless stated otherwise
To register for courses, employees should complete the Online PDLM Application. Print the form, obtain your supervisor's signature, and deliver the application to Anne Alarcon, 1219 Boylan Hall. For additional information about these opportunities or application procedures, please contact Anne Alarcon by telephone, 718.951.5131, or e-mail.
Applications must reach the PDLM office at least 10 days before the course starts to prevent course cancellation.