The full-time nonteaching Instructional Staff are primarily in the Higher Education Officer (HEO) and College Laboratory Technicians (CLT) series.
The HEO series refers to the professional administrative employees of the University, or an individual serving in the highest title in the series. The series includes the titles, in descending order, Higher Education Officer (HEO), Higher Education Associate (HEA), Higher Education Assistant (HEa) and Assistant to Higher Education Officer (aHEO).
If you have any questions, contact the Office of HRS - Recruitment and Employee Relations at 718.951.5131.
Refers to those that are paid through funds raised through New York City and State taxes allocated to CUNY.
- 14962 - Academic SEEK Student Support Specialist
- 14984 - Research Associate (Post-Doctoral) - Biology
- 15007 - College Laboratory Technician - Scenic/Lighting
- 15038 - Enrollment Bursar Coordinator - Student Payment Services
- 15050 - Administrative Executive Coordinator - Humanities and Social Sciences
- 15072 - College Laboratory Technician - Audio Production
Refers to those that are paid through funds generated by Brooklyn College, such as the Brooklyn College Foundation.
- BC12-2016 - Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Brooklyn College Health Clinic) (pdf)