Brooklyn College of the City University of New York participates in E-Verify. For more information, please click the links below.
All applicants must apply online. Click on the job(s) listed below, which will take you to the CUNY Careers page.
Please review the following Administrative "How to Apply" Tutorial.
Refers to those that are paid through funds raised through New York City and State taxes allocated to CUNY.
- 11047 - Human Resource Coordinator - Classified Operations
- 11046 - Human Resources Specialist - HRIS
- 10971 - Academic Program Manager
- 10964 - Academic Senior Advisor
- 10953 - Alumni Relations Specialist - Office of Alumni Affairs
- 10947 - Manager - Early Childhood Center
Refers to those that are paid through funds generated by Brooklyn College, such as the Brooklyn College Foundation.