Brooklyn College of the City University of New York participates in E-Verify. For more information, please click the links below.
All applicants must apply online. Click on the job(s) listed below, which will take you to the CUNY Careers page.
Please review the following Administrative "How to Apply" Tutorial.
Refers to those that are paid through funds raised through New York City and State taxes allocated to CUNY.
- 11551 - Academic Affairs Director
- 12393 - Finance Specialist - Humanities & Social Sciences
- 12400 - Associate Director, Communications and Marketing (Communications Marketing Mgr.)
- 12434 - HR Diversity Program Manager - Title IX
- 12480 - Senior College Laboratory Technician - Film Dept.
- 12482 - Academic Assessment Director
- 12501 - Administrative Manager - Film Dept.
- 12517 - Finance Budget Coordinator
Refers to those that are paid through funds generated by Brooklyn College, such as the Brooklyn College Foundation.
- BC7-2014 - Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (pdf)