Brooklyn College of the City University of New York participates in E-Verify. For more information, please click the links below.
All applicants must apply online. Click on the job(s) listed below, which will take you to the CUNY Careers page.
Please review the following Administrative "How to Apply" Tutorial.
Refers to those that are paid through funds raised through New York City and State taxes allocated to CUNY.
- 12812 - College Laboratory Technician - Post Production
- 12825 - Associate Director for Internships (Student Career Program Manager)
- 12826 - Administrative Coordinator - School of Cinema
- 12884 - Administrative Coordinator - Budget and Planning Systems
- 12984 - Administrative Executive Assistant - Jamaica Bay Resilience Center
- 13005 - Academic Program Specialist - Worker Education
- 13011 - Administrative Coordinator - Faculty and Administration
Refers to those that are paid through funds generated by Brooklyn College, such as the Brooklyn College Foundation.