Brooklyn College of the City University of New York participates in E-Verify. For more information, please click the links below.
All applicants must apply online. Click on the job(s) listed below, which will take you to the CUNY Careers page.
Please review the following Administrative "How to Apply" Tutorial.
Refers to those that are paid through funds raised through New York City and State taxes allocated to CUNY.
- 11577 - Enrollment Bursar Coordinator - (Student Payment Services)
- 11580 - Student Leads Support Specialist
- 11608 - Administrative Executive Officer
- 11648 - Academic SEEK Program Manager
- 11667 - Enrollment Bursar Coordinator -(Cash Management)
- 11703 - Admission Advisor - (Graduate Admissions)
- 11749 - Facilities Planning Director
Refers to those that are paid through funds generated by Brooklyn College, such as the Brooklyn College Foundation.
There are no positions available at this time.