Brooklyn College of the City University of New York participates in E-Verify. For more information, please click the links below.
All applicants must apply online. Click on the job(s) listed below, which will take you to the CUNY Careers page.
Please review the following Administrative "How to Apply" Tutorial.
Refers to those that are paid through funds raised through New York City and State taxes allocated to CUNY.
- 11703 - Coordinator of Graduate Admissions
- 11749 - Facilities Planning Director
- 11963 - Academic Senior Advisor
- 12037 - Human Resource Coordinator
- 12130 - Environmental Health and Safety Director
- 12138 - Human Resources Coordinator - Time & Leave
Refers to those that are paid through funds generated by Brooklyn College, such as the Brooklyn College Foundation.
- BC7-2014 - Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (pdf)