Brooklyn College of the City University of New York is an urban, public institution that provides access to outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in the arts and sciences, business, and education to students of all backgrounds. It is situated in one of the most dynamic and diverse communities in the country.
Faculty (Teaching Instructional Staff) principally serve in the titles Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Distinguished Lecturer and Instructor.
Most Faculty positions have a two-step application process. Please refer to the "How To Apply" section of the job posting for more information.
- Submit Application through CUNYfirst: All applications must be submitted online through the CUNYfirst Job System. E-mail or hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. CUNY Employees should login to their CUNYfirst Account and apply through "Self-Service".
- Submit Reference Contact Information through BC Letters of Recommendation System: Please enter contact information for three (3) references. The online system will automatically e-mail your references a request to submit a confidential letter via the system. Full instructions will be provided.
Click here for Employment Resources, FAQs, and more! If you have any questions, contact the Office of HRS - Recruitment and Employee Relations at 718.951.5291.
- 15874 - Assistant Professor - Urban Archaeology (Tenure-Track)
- 15916 - Assistant Professor - Computer Science (Tenure-Track)
- 15976 - Assistant or Associate Professor - Biostatistician/Epidemiologist (Tenure-Track)
- 15977 - Associate or Full Professor- Exercise Science / Anatomy and Physiology (Tenure-Track)
- 15998 - Assistant Professor - Accounting (2 Tenure-Track Positions)
- 15999 - Associate or Full Professor - Creative Writing (Tenure-Track)
- 16005 - Belle Zeller Visiting Associate Professor or Full Professor in Public Policy