Brooklyn College of the City University of New York participates in E-Verify. For more information, please click the links below.
Appointments are at the assistant professor level, with a doctorate required, except as noted.
Demonstrated excellence in teaching, research and publications is essential. Appointees should have experience in the pedagogical and research use of educational technologies. Appointees are expected to teach in both undergraduate and graduate programs (when applicable), and the CUNY doctoral programs (as appropriate). In addition, appointees will conduct research, participate in curriculum development and other departmental activities, and seek outside funding/grants as appropriate to the discipline.
All appointments are subject to financial availability. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments include a complete benefits package.
All applications must be submitted online. E-mail or hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
- Please review the following Faculty "How to Apply" Tutorial.
- To log in and apply for a job, search for a job or review your previous application(s), click here.
Note: Direct links to current faculty job vacancies at Brooklyn College are provided below.
All applicants are required to have three confidential letters of recommendation submitted online. Please click on the link(s) below, next to the job posting you are applying for. You will be asked to enter the contact information for your recommenders. The online system will automatically send your recommenders a request to submit a letter via the system. Full instructions will be provided.
If there are supporting materials (novels, cds, usb drives, portfolios) that must be mailed in, please send them to:
Brooklyn College, CUNY
2900 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210-2889
If you have any questions contact Human Resources at 718.951.5131.
- 10884 - Professor - Director of Science and Resilience Institute of Jamaica Bay
- Step One - Applicants Apply Here
- Step Two - N/A
- 11035 - Assistant or Associate Professor - Industrial / Organizational Psychology
- 11036 - Assistant Professor - Quantitative Psychology
- 11080 - Assistant Professor - Caribbean Studies Social Scientist