Classified: Support Staff/Managerial
"Classified" means that the position has been assigned to an appropriate title based on the duties and/or the qualifications of the position. Classified titles have formal written statements that define the general character and scope of the duties and responsibilities of positions within that class.
Some of our positions are filled through Civil Service examinations. These include clerical, custodial, security, skilled trades, and some information technology positions. The Classified Civil Service page, provides information on job descriptions, upcoming exams, selection process, and appeal procedure.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of HRS - Recruitment and Employee Relations at 718.951.5131.
- 14546 - Custodial Supervisor (Provisional)
- 14869 - Business Data and Reporting Analyst - Level 2 (Provisional)
- 14895 - IT Assistant, Level 1 (Provisional) - WIFI Support
- 14907 - Stationary Engineer (Provisional)
- 15011 - Business Data and Reporting Analyst - Level 1 (Provisional) - College Now