- Orientation is an important step for new international students. Whether you are new to the United States or to Brooklyn College, it is essential that you learn about campus resources and the available student support services. There is a college-wide orientation in August and January as well as an International Student Welcome Workshop. International students are strongly encouraged to attend both.
- International Student Welcome Workshop is for all new international students and provides a personalized introduction to the Office of International Student Services and presents important information on staying in status, health and safety, culture shock, and maximizing campus resources to make the most of the Brooklyn College experience. The workshop is every August and January.
- One to World brings future leaders from around the world together with Americans - one to one - sharing similarities and appreciating differences to build cultural understanding across the globe. Through community visits, the Global Classroom program, professional and community service opportunities, One to World is an effective way to learn about the United States, build your network, and share your culture with others.
- Student Activities are an important part of the higher education experience. Brooklyn College offers enriching opportunities for you to engage in campus life, serve the community, and share new experiences. Build your network of friends and associates today.
- Tea Time provides a time and space in your busy life to reflect and relax with fellow international students and ISS staff. Check the calendar for the next Tea Time. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Meet & Greet is an event once a semester for all international students to come together and engage each other and meet informally with the ISS staff and special guests.
- International Student Services Internship is open for all students. The ISS intern works closely with the Executive Director of International Student Affairs and assists with international programming and communications with the international student body. Students interested in international student services, student affairs, marketing, and communications should apply.
- Career Passport is a new online tool that connects you to a international job, volunteer, and internship opportunities. This is an excellent resource for the global student.