Baccalaureate Petition to Walk 2015
A senior with a maximum of two courses to complete and with a graduation date of September 2015 may request permission "to walk" at the 2015 Baccalaureate Commencement Ceremony provided he or she has registered for the appropriate courses for summer 2015. Such requests must be made only after registration for summer 2015 has been completed, as proof of registration is necessary. Please note that submission of this application does not guarantee that you will be eligible to participate in the 2015 Commencement Ceremony.
Those requesting to walk will be asked to complete a petition to walk application and provide appropriate documentation (e.g., Degree Audit report) to verify their status.
If permission is granted, the student should be aware that his or her name may not appear in the 2015 Commencement Program. In addition, he or she is eligible to receive 2 guest tickets.
Applications are not considered complete unless all of the requirements below are satisfied.
- You have filed for graduation (see Road Map to Commencement for further information).
- You have to complete a maximum of 2 courses during summer 2015 in order to complete your degree requirements.
- You have officially registered for the aforementioned summer courses.
- You have attached a copy of your Degree audit form or Degree Progress report or a Departmental letter which indicates that your summer courses will satisfy your degree requirements.
- You have attached proof of summer 2015 registration (copy of bill OR enrolled class schedule from CUNYfirst).
Application availability TBA.