Baccalaureate Eligibility Requirements 2017
According to the Office of the Registrar, in order to participate in the 2017 Commencement the student must be in one of the following three categories:
September 2016 Graduates
- Completed all degree requirements by September 1, 2016
- Degree audit* filing deadline was May 15, 2016
February 2017 Graduates
- Completed all degree requirements by February 1, 2017
- Degree audit* filing deadline is September 15, 2016
If you completed your graduation requirements during the 2017 Winter Intersession, you will be considered a February 2017 graduate.
June 2017 Candidate for Graduation
- Will have completed all degree requirements by June 1, 2017, as indicated by their degree audit
- Degree audit* filing deadline is February 15, 2017
*If you would like additional information regarding the auditing process, please visit the Graduation Audit page.