Baccalaureate Eligibility Requirements 2017
According to the Office of the Registrar, in order to participate in the 2017 Commencement the student must be in one of the following three categories:
Fall 2016 Graduates
- Completed all degree requirements by February 1, 2017
- Degree audit* filing deadline was September 15, 2016
*If you've completed your graduation requirements during the 2017 Winter Intersession, you will be considered a February 2017 graduate.
Spring 2017 Graduates
- Will have completed all degree requirements by June 1, 2017, as indicated by their degree audit
- Degree audit* filing deadline is February 15, 2017
Summer 2017 Graduates
- Completed all degree requirements by September 1, 2017
- Degree audit* filing deadline is May 15, 2017
- Summer graduates are no longer required to petition to walk, however you must file for graduation by the above deadline and finish all your courses by Summer Session 2, the latest.
*Students who file for graduation after February 15, 2017 may not have their names listed in the 2017 Commencement Program
If you would like additional information regarding the auditing process, please visit the Graduation Audit page.