Master's Eligibility Requirements 2016
According to the Registrar's Office, in order to participate in the 2016 Commencement the student must be in one of the following three categories:
September 2015 Graduates
- Completed all degree requirements by September 1, 2015
- Degree audit filing deadline was June 15, 2015
February 2016 Graduates
- Will have completed all degree requirements by February 1, 2015
- Degree audit filing deadline is September 15, 2015
If you are completing your graduation requirements during the 2016 Winter Intersession, please note that you will be considered a February 2016 graduate.
June 2016 Candidates for Graduation
- Will have completed all degree requirements by June 1, 2015, as indicated by their degree audit
- Degree audit filing deadline is February 15, 2016
- June 2016 candidates should not wait for formal departmental thesis approval to begin the commencement process
*If you would like additional information regarding the auditing process, please visit the Graduation Audit page.