Schedule for Ticket Pickup
Days for ticket pickup To Be Announced (TBA)
IMPORTANT! Failure to do the following may delay the receipt of your tickets.
To pick up your tickets you must have your student ID number (EMPL ID #) AND you must bring all of the following:
• Your photo ID (the name on your ID must match your college records or you must provide proof of name change).
• Your printed out* ticket reservation confirmation page that you received when you reserved your tickets, and which was also e-mailed to you.
* Printers are available in several locations across campus, e.g., library.
If you are unable to pick up your tickets in person, you may send someone to pick up your tickets for you. That person must bring all of the following items:
• A legible copy of his or her photo ID (they must also have their ID on their person)
• A copy of your photo ID
• A printed out, legibly signed letter from you that authorizes him or her to pick up your tickets and that contains your student ID number
• Your printed out ticket reservation confirmation page that you received when you reserved your tickets, and which was also e-mailed to you.
If according to the college’s records you live outside of the 5 boroughs of New York City i.e., Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, or The Bronx you may request to receive your tickets by mail. Eligible mail requests must be postmarked no later than early May (exact date TBA). Those postmarked after that date will not be accepted. If you anticipate problems receiving your mail, we recommend that you pick up your tickets in person. After the postmark deadline, pickup is available in person only.
To receive tickets by mail, send all of the following to the address below:
• A copy of your online reservation confirmation page
• A letter-sized, self-addressed stamped envelope
• A legible copy of your photo ID
Office of the Chief Marshal, Brooklyn College
2113 Boylan Hall
2900 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Note: Incomplete requests will be denied mailing option.
Tickets will be mailed to you in your own self-addressed stamped envelope.
NOTE: To be eligible to participate in Commencement Exercises, you must have filed for a degree audit with the Office of the Registrar within the specified time.