Civic Engagement and Orientation
2153 Boylan Hall
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Studies show that students who are more civically engaged are more apt to graduate and enjoy their academic experience more. To help you get civically engaged and oriented with the campus, the Office of Civic Engagement and Orientation offers a number of educational workshops, conferences and many other programs designed to provide you with a memorable and enjoyable cocurricular experience at Brooklyn College. Please feel free to stop by our office to become a part of this program or get information concerning campus life. Let us help you make the most out of your Brooklyn College experience.
- Yearlong orientation programs for all new students
- Voter education and empowerment initiative
- Student Government and Campus Committees opportunities
- Volunteer for Orientation Initiatives Commencement & Civic Engagement (V.O.I.C.C.E)
- Brooklyn College Yearbook
- Student-initiated Town Hall meetings
- Unity Week at Brooklyn College
- Brooklyn College Co-Curricular Transcript
Sunday, March 22, 2015
Join Tanger Hillel and volunteer to help deliver Passover packages to the elderly.
Monday, April 6 - Friday, April 10, 2015
Sign up for Brooklyn College's first Alternative Spring Break. Alternative Spring Break provides students with opportunities to participate in volunteer service while being exposed to pertinent social issues (i.s. God's Love We Deliver, All Hands Volunteer: Project Brooklyn & Friends of Wingate Park).