114 Roosevelt Hall
The Brooklyn College Health Clinic is a primary care facility where Brooklyn College students may receive evaluation and treatment for acute and chronic medical conditions as well as guidance on practices that promote good health and disease prevention. These high quality and accessible health services are offered free of charge to help improve the well-being and productivity of our students. All visits to the Health Clinic are confidential.
Located in 114 Roosevelt Hall, the Health Clinic provides an inviting and respectful environment. To make an appointment, call 718.951.5580 or come in.
What Students Have to Say About the Brooklyn College Health Clinic
The following comments are from anonymous patient surveys:
- "I have been to many doctors over the years but had never before received even half the care or attention that I received at the BC Health Clinic."
- "The advice and guidance I've gotten here has been extremely helpful and supportive."
- "I feel comfortable here."
- "The practitioners are informative and caring."
- "It's free!"
- "The clinic is such a comfortable place to be: The staff is courteous and kind, and the examiners are respectful and knowledgeable."
- "I wish I could send all my friends and family members here for their medical care. You guys are the BEST!"
- "My college experience would be much more difficult without the campus clinic to take care of my health needs."