- Wendy Bamman, PA
- Tresha Dorce, Office Assistant
- Asseline Felissaint, Medical Assistant
- Daniel Frazer, Case Worker
- Gary Giardina, PA
- David Horvath, Psychiatric NP
- Mark E. Horowitz, MD, Collaborating Physician
- Brett Klein, RD, Nutritionist
- Jonathan Louis, Office Assistant
- Ellen McTigue, NP Colposcopist
- Launa Smith, Receptionist
- Tanyka Smith, NP
- Ilene Tannenbaum, NP, Clinic Director
- Nathalie Vil, PA
Health Care Providers
Clinical care is provided by nurse practitioners (NP) and physician assistants (PA), licensed practitioners who have received advanced, specialized training in performing medical check-ups, making diagnoses and treating illnesses. They may order and interpret laboratory tests and prescribe medications.
Case Worker Services
The Case Worker helps students navigate and access needed resources. These may include: emergency housing, food supplementation, health care, health insurance, and program referrals for domestic violence, substance abuse, and other social services. All case worker services are specific to the student and respectful of confidentiality.
Offered in collaboration with the Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences, the Nutrition Clinic offers BC students free consultation by a registered dietitian. Care includes diet and body composition analysis, recommendations to improve health and reduce risk of disease, and individualized nutrition recommendations and personalized goals.
The Nutrition Clinic is open Wednesday 12-5 PM and Thursday 10 AM-3 PM in 326 NE.
To make an appointment, email the nutritionist, Brett Klein: firstname.lastname@example.org.