- Wendy Bamman, PA
- Tresha Dorce, Office Assistant
- Asseline Felissaint, Medical Assistant
- Daniel Frazer, Case Worker
- Gary Giardina, PA
- David Horvath, Psychiatric NP
- Mark E. Horowitz, MD, Collaborating Physician
- Brett Klein, RD, Nutritionist
- Cherida Lally, CNM, Clinic Manager
- Jonathan Louis, Office Assistant
- Launa Smith, Receptionist
- Tanyka Smith, NP
- Ilene Tannenbaum, NP, Clinic Director
Health Care Providers
Clinical care is provided by nurse practitioners (NP) a nurse midwife, (CNM), and physician assistants (PA). The NP, CNM and PA are licensed practitioners who have received advanced training in medical diagnoses and treatment, the ordering and interpretation of laboratory tests, and the prescription of medications and other treatments.
Case Worker Services
The Case Worker helps students navigate and access needed resources. These may include: emergency housing, food supplementation, health insurance, and program referrals to address domestic violence, substance abuse, and other social services. All case worker services are specific to the student and respectful of confidentiality.
Offered in collaboration with the Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences, the Nutrition Clinic offers BC students free consultation by a registered dietitian. Care includes diet and body composition analysis, recommendations to improve health and reduce risk of disease, and individualized nutrition recommendations and personalized goals.
The Nutrition Clinic is open Wednesday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Thursday, noon - 5 p.m., in 326 Ingersoll Hall Extension.
To make an appointment, e-mail the nutritionist, Brett Klein.