- Wendy Bamman, PA
- Tresha Dorce, Office Assistant
- Asseline Felissaint, Medical Assistant
- Daniel Frazer, Higher Education Case Manager
- Gary Giardina, PA
- Mark E. Horowitz, MD, Collaborating Physician
- Moses King, Office Assistant
- Brett Klein, RD, Nutritionist (pdf)
- Cherida Lally, CNM, Associate Director
- Rachel Maki, Psychiatric NP
- Launa Smith, Receptionist
- Tanyka Smith, NP
- Ilene Tannenbaum, NP, Clinic Director
Health Care Providers
Clinical care is provided by nurse practitioners (NPs) a nurse midwife (CNM), and physician assistants (PAs). These licensed practitioners have received advanced training in medical diagnoses and treatment, the ordering and interpretation of laboratory tests, and the prescription of medications and other treatments.
Case Manager Services
The Case Manager (pdf) helps students navigate and access needed resources, including emergency housing, food supplementation, health insurance, and program referrals to address domestic violence, substance abuse, and other social services. All social services are specific to the student and respectful of confidentiality.
Offered in collaboration with the Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences, the Nutrition Clinic offers Brooklyn College students free consultation by a registered dietitian. Care includes diet and body composition analysis, recommendations to improve health and reduce risk of disease, and individualized nutrition recommendations and personalized goals.
The Nutrition Clinic is in 326 Ingersoll Hall Extension: e-mail the nutritionist.