Campus Beautification Project
The Campus Beautification Project, initiated in spring 2001, was created to help provide a solution to the excessive amount of flyers appearing on College walls, doors, and surfaces. With the assistance of student staff and volunteers, open bulletin boards are updated and maintained, and campus grounds are canvassed for wayward postings. In addition, we assist the campus community in updating and beautifying almost four hundred glass enclosed bulletin boards across the campus.
Guidelines for Posting
- All postings must have an identifiable sponsor and contact number.
- All student postings should be date stamped by Student Activities, 302 Student Center, prior to copying and posting to any of the bulletin boards.
- Departments do not require date stamps on flyers
- Commercial ads are allowable on the General Bulletin Boards only. They do not require a date stamp.
- Keep postings (no larger than 11" x 17") limited to available space.
- Avoid covering other printed materials.
- Do not place any postings on college walls, entrances, grounds, etc. These will be removed.
Campus Beautification Project Coordinator
Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
2113 Boylan Hall