Broeklundian: The Brooklyn College Yearbook
Join Broeklundian: The Brooklyn College Yearbook
Are you creative? Do you love taking pictures? Interested in design and layout? The yearbook uses photography, writing and design to capture student affairs, organizations, and campus events to be remembered for the years to come. You will help in designing pages, adding clipart, and sharing new and creative ideas for our book.
Join the Broeklundian! Stop by our offices in 152 New Ingersoll, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 718.951.5910.
Are you Graduating? Senior Portraits Are Here!
- March 20 – March 22: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- April 29 – April 30: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- May 6 – May 9: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- May 10: noon – 5 p.m.
- May 11 – May 12: noon – 4 p.m.
152 New Ingersoll Hall
Schedule your appointment today in the Broeklundian Yearbook eSystem within the BC WebCentral Portal
To access the Broeklundian Yearbook eSystem (BYE):
- Log in to the Brooklyn College portal, BC WebCentral, at https://portal.brooklyn.edu
- Click on the link to the Broeklundian Yearbook eSystem (B.Y.E), located in the "Schedule an Appointment" channel under the "eServices" tab.
- Follow the prompts to select a time slot that is convenient for you.
Once you have scheduled an appointment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. There is no charge for the sitting. Dress comfortably - the cap, gown and diploma will be provided. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or leave a message a 718.951.5000, x6683.