All events are exclusive to members of the Brooklyn College Educational Talent Search Program (BCETSP). Unless otherwise stated, all events/activities will take place on the Brooklyn College campus. To participate in one or more of these free events, sign up in one of the following ways.
- Send us an e-mail. Include your name, school name, grade and the name of the event(s).
- Speak to your pre-college counselor.
- If a registration form is required, complete and return it via e-mail or fax, or by giving it to your pre-college counselor.
College Preparation Boot Camp 2015
September 23, 2015 | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Brooklyn College Educational Talent Search Program will offer its 2015 College Preparation Boot Camp for 2015–16 12th graders. This program will allow students to participate in four different workshops designed to cover everything from selecting the best college to completing the college application. Students will also receive a three-hour SAT content and strategies crash course.
To register, send an e-mail with your name, school and phone number. You will receive a response e-mail to confirm your spot. Space is limited.
Beginning September 28, 2015, after-school SAT workshops will be offered at Brooklyn College. These weeklong workshops will cover content and strategies for Critical Reading, Writing, and Mathematics sections of the SAT.
- Workshop 1: September 28, 29, 30 and October 1 — 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Workshop 2: October 5, 6, 7, 8 — 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Workshop 3: October 13, 14, 15 — 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Workshop 4: October 19, 20, 21, 22 — 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Workshop 5: October 26, 27, 28, 29 — 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Workshop 6: November 2, 3, 4, 5 — 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Attendance at workshops is flexible. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, contact your ETS pre-college counselor or e-mail us.