All events are exclusive to members of the Brooklyn College Educational Talent Search Program (BCETSP). Unless otherwise stated, all events/activities will take place on the Brooklyn College campus. To participate in one or more of these free events, sign up in one of the following ways.
- Send us an e-mail. Include your name, school name, grade and the name of the event(s).
- Speak to your pre-college counselor.
- If a registration form is required, complete and return it via e-mail or fax, or by giving it to your pre-college counselor.
Beginning March 1, 2016, free after-school SAT workshops will be offered at Brooklyn College. Each workshop will consist of nine sessions over a three-week period. Workshops will cover content and strategies for the Critical Reading, Writing, and Mathematics sections of the new SAT.
- Workshop 1: March 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24 — 3:30 – 6 p.m.
- Workshop 2: March 29, 30, 31, April 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14 — 3:30 – 6 p.m.
- Workshop 3: April , 19, 20, 21, 25*, May 3, 4, 5 — 3:30 – 6 p.m.
- * April 25 will be a double session: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 2 – 4:30 p.m.
Seats are limited. Pre-register here to reserve your seat. Walk-ins are not guaranteed a seat.
Take advantage of free tutorial services in Regents subjects in English, mathematics, social studies and sciences. Tutors are college students trained and prepared to work with high school students.
Fridays, February 26 through May 6, 2016, 3:30 – 6 p.m.
Overnight College Tour
This year's annual Overnight College Tour will be visiting Union College, State University of New York (SUNY) Schenectady County Community College and Syracuse University. To be considered to attend, complete all fields and aspects of this application. Tour dates are Wednesday, April 27, and Thursday, April 28, 2016.
For more information, contact your ETS pre-college counselor or e-mail us.