As members of M-PEER, students gain access to a variety of support services and special programs throughout the academic year. Some of these benefits include the following:
- Peer-assisted early training in research techniques and methods.
- Individualized course and career advising.
- Special M-PEER seminars that introduces students to different careers in scientific research.
- Platform for seeking research mentorship from faculty, alumni, or local scientists.
- Workshops to help students apply for the graduate programs and scholarships.
- Assistance with summer Internship opportunities.
- Social, emotional and academic support.
In addition to having access to the benefits listed above, students who join M-PEER can also be placed on a track to apply for the MARC program as well as other CASE honors programs