The Children and Youth Studies Program was formerly known as Children's Studies.
All files are in pdf format unless otherwise noted.
- 1994 — CHILDNEWS Features announcements made by Gertrud Lenzer, including the establishment of Children's Studies as an interdisciplinary program at Brooklyn College
- 1996 — CHILDNEWS The new interdisciplinary program in Children's Studies is discussed alongside the creation of the Children's Studies Center
- 1996 — The Chronicle of Higher Education This article features the Children's Studies Program and Gertrud Lenzer
- 1996 — "Children's Studies and the Arts and Sciences: Recent Trends," by Gertrud Lenzer in Understanding Children's Rights. Collected papers presented at University of Ghent.
- 1997 — National Child Labor Committee Profile on Gertrud Lenzer, recipient of the 1997 Lewis Hines Award, and founding director of the Children's Studies Program and Center
- 1998 — The New York Times Cites Gertrud Lenzer as founding "a pioneering program in 'children's studies.'"
- 1998 — The Dallas Morning News Q&A with Gertrud Lenzer
- 1998 — "The Importance of Children's Rights Programs in Academic Institutions," by Gertrud Lenzer in Loyola Poverty Law Journal, Volume 4, 1998
- 2000 — "Children's Studies: Beginnings and Purposes," The Lion and The Unicorn by Gertrud Lenzer
- 2002 — "Children's Studies and the Human Rights of Children: Toward a Unified Approach," by Gertrud Lenzer in Children as Equals