Gertrud Lenzer, Founding Director of The Children and Youth Studies Program (formerly known as Children's Studies) and the Children's Studies Center for Research, Policy and Public Service
All files are in pdf format unless otherwise noted.
- 1994 — CHILDNEWS Features announcements made by Gertrud Lenzer, including the establishment of Children's Studies as an interdisciplinary program at Brooklyn College
- 1996 — CHILDNEWS The new interdisciplinary program in Children's Studies is discussed alongside the creation of the Children's Studies Center
- 1996 — The Chronicle of Higher Education This article features the Children's Studies Program and Gertrud Lenzer
- 1996 — "Children's Studies and the Arts and Sciences: Recent Trends," by Gertrud Lenzer in Understanding Children's Rights. Collected papers presented at University of Ghent.
- 1997 — National Child Labor Committee Profile on Gertrud Lenzer, recipient of the 1997 Lewis Hines Award, and founding director of the Children's Studies Program and Center
- 1998 — The New York Times Cites Gertrud Lenzer as founding "a pioneering program in 'children's studies.'"
- 1998 — The Dallas Morning News Q&A with Gertrud Lenzer
- 1998 — "The Importance of Children's Rights Programs in Academic Institutions," by Gertrud Lenzer in Loyola Poverty Law Journal, Volume 4, 1998
- 2000 — "Children's Studies: Beginnings and Purposes," The Lion and The Unicorn by Gertrud Lenzer
- 2002 — "Children's Studies and the Human Rights of Children: Toward a Unified Approach," by Gertrud Lenzer in Children as Equals