Learn first-hand about a profession and its career requirements through a visit to a company in the career field of your choice. Company visits are a great way to:
- Learn about the work environment and culture of a company.
- Learn if a field/industry is right for you.
- Network with professionals (some of who may be future employers).
- Get a better understanding of what professionals in the field are doing.
Past Company Visits
Our company visits span across many fields and industries. Some of our past visits include:
- The New York Times
- Tough Mudder
- American Museum of Natural History
- Urban Future Lab
- Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health
E-mail Michael Sarrao to add your name to the invitation list for upcoming visits. Indicate your major and what type of company or career you are interested in. Company visits are usually by invitation only and require attendance at the Building Professional Relationships workshop prior to the visit.