Call for Proposals
21st Annual Faculty Day Conference
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
We invite you to participate in an exchange of ideas—a day filled with thought-provoking, absorbing, and sometimes controversial topics. The faculty presentations and contributions at the conference are what make it such a wonderful experience each year.
Given the wide variety of academic backgrounds at the college, we strongly encourage proposals considered from an interdisciplinary perspective and contributions from a range of viewpoints. All faculty (full- and part-time) and professional staff are invited to submit proposals for the conference.
Deadline — December 9, 2016
Proposals should be submitted by Friday, December 9, 2016, using the online form above, or you may drop off your proposal in 3227 Boylan Hall. Questions or preliminary ideas should be sent via e-mail to Myra Kogen.
Please take a look at last year's conference for inspiration!
Call for Faculty Award Nominations
- The Claire Tow Distinguished Teacher Award (pdf)
- Award for Excellence in Teaching for Part-time Faculty (pdf)
- Award for Excellence in Teaching for Full-time Faculty (pdf)
- Award for Excellence in Creative Achievement (pdf)
- Award for Excellence in Research (pdf)
- Eric M. Steinberg Award for College Citizenship (pdf)
- Outstanding Graduate Deputy Award (pdf)
- Outstanding Undergraduate Deputy Award (pdf)
- Award for Excellence in Academic Outcomes Assessment (pdf)