Student Appeals Process

The City University of New York has established a process by which undergraduate students may appeal a denial or restriction of transfer credit for courses, in cases in which that credit has been determined through transfer credit evaluation at their college. Students who petition for course reevaluation at the university level must first complete the college's transfer credit appeals process, including the University Transfer Credits Appeal Form (pdf).

For further information, please contact:

Takiyah Charles
Center for Academic Advisement and Student Services
3207 Boylan Hall
P: 718.951.5471