Second-degree Students

If you have earned a bachelor’s degree from an institution that is accredited and recognized by a regional accrediting U.S. agency, your Pathways requirements are fulfilled.

If you have earned a degree from an international university that  CUNY determines to be equivalent to a baccalaureate degree, your Pathways requirements are fulfilled except for ENGL 1010 and ENGL 1012. If you do not transfer courses equivalent to ENGL 1010 and ENGL 1012, you will have to take them.

For information on your transfer credit evaluation, visit the Transfer Student Services Center