Supplemental Forms and Information
Which Forms Do I Need?
Forms and Instructions
- Study Abroad Interest Questionnaire (pdf)
- Study Abroad Credit Card Authorization (pdf)
- Consortium Agreement (pdf)
- Standard International Travel Liability Waiver and Emergency Contact Form (pdf)
- Independent Travel Liability Waiver and Emergency Contact Form (pdf)
- IEGE Health Information Questionnaire (pdf)
- CISI Travel Insurance Information and Instructions (pdf)
- CISI 2016–17 Insurance Policy Brochure/Claim Form (pdf)
- Cancellation and Refund Policies for Brooklyn College Programs (pdf)
- CUNY Understanding Title IX Guidelines While Abroad (pdf)
- IEGE Study Abroad Program Cost Comparison Worksheet (pdf)
- IEGE Orientation PowerPoint for Outgoing 2016–17 Students (pptx)
- Study Abroad Course Equivalency Form (pdf)
- You can consult what course equivalencies have been previously assigned to other students by visiting CUNY TIPPS for Brooklyn College to CUNY courses, and the BC Transfer Credit Tool for Brooklyn College to non-CUNY courses.
Some of the forms you must submit may require the signature of a notary public. Please contact one of the on-campus notary publics below for assistance.
Evette Sancho, Assistant Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Third floor, West Quad Center
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Celia Goldberg, Fringe Benefits Coordinator
Office of Human Resource Services
1160 Boylan Hall
Monday–Thursday, noon–5 p.m.
Linda Vergara, College Office Assistant
Department of Anthropology and Archaeology
3307 James Hall
P: 718.951.5000, ext. 3801
Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
All information listed above is subject to change at any time.
Page last modified on June 1, 2016.