Applications and Forms
- Study Abroad Course Equivalency Form (pdf)
- Study Abroad Interest Questionnaire (pdf)
- Study Abroad Credit Card Authorization (pdf)
- Consortium Agreement (pdf)
- Standard International Travel Liability Waiver and Emergency Contact Form (pdf)
- Independent Travel Liability Waiver & Emergency Contact Form (pdf)
- IEGE Health Information Questionnaire (pdf)
- CISI Travel Insurance Information (pdf) and 2014-2015 Policy Brochure/Claim Form (pdf)
Some of the forms you must submit may require the signature of a notary public. Please contact one of the on-campus notary publics below for assistance.
Evette Sancho, Assistant Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Third floor, West Quad Center
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Celia Goldberg, Fringe Benefits Coordinator
Office of Human Resource Services
1160 Boylan Hall
Monday–Thursday, noon–5 p.m.
Linda Vergara, College Office Assistant
Department of Anthropology and Archaeology
3307 James Hall
P: 718.951.5000, ext. 3801
Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.