Study Abroad Programs
Studying abroad for a short term, semester, or year helps strengthen your curriculum, provides global experience, expands your horizons and opportunities, allows you to learn or practice a foreign language, and earns credit towards your degree.
Students are not limited to only Brooklyn College administered programs. They may choose to participate in study abroad programs through other CUNY institutions. Visit the following website for a full searchable database of CUNY programs that are available:
Students may also choose to participate in programs through other accredited non-CUNY colleges and organizations. Explore various study abroad program options outside CUNY by visiting the following searchable databases:
Current and Upcoming Brooklyn College Programs
Offered and Administered by Brooklyn College
Spring and/or Fall Programs
- View the list of available Exchanges and Semester-long Programs
Summer 2017 Faculty-led Programs
- CUNY-BC Study Abroad in China (China)
May 30 – June 21, 2017
- Ghana: Exploring Culture, History, and International Development (Ghana)
Mid-July – Mid-August 2017 (Exact Dates TBD)
- Exploring the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: Haifa, Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv (Israel)
July 13, 2017 – August 1, 2017
- Geo-archaeological Field Studies (Serbia)
June 12 – July 3, 2017
- Media Production and Cultural studies in South Korea (South Korea)
July 6 – 26, 2017
- Documenting Maritime Environments (Wales)
June 5 – 25, 2017
>> Apply Now! <<
Please note that all information listed above is subject to change at any time.
Page last modified on February 23, 2017.