Financial Aid and Scholarships for Study Abroad
Study abroad may mean additional costs to yourself and/or those who have already committed to helping you obtain your degree, so the decision to study abroad and for how long is both an academic and a financial one. Students interested in study abroad may be able to use their financial aid, apply for study abroad scholarships and stipends, and/or take out a loan to help fund study abroad plans. Please refer to the following informative flyers for more information.
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Information for Study Abroad (pdf)
- List of Study Abroad Scholarship Resources and Contacts (pdf)
Below is a list of some of the study abroad-specific scholarship opportunities that are available.
- The Tow Stipend for International Research Abroad (pdf)
- The Furman Fellows Scholarship for Study Abroad (pdf)
- Student Affairs Study Abroad (SASA) Scholarship
- Scholarships for International Resume-Building Opportunities for CUNY Students (SIROCS)
- The David L. Boren Scholarship & Fellowship Awards
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- IIEPassport Study Abroad Funding Directory
- Scholarship Listings on StudyAbroad.com