Visiting Students

Brooklyn College offers non-CUNY students the opportunity to study abroad through our programs. Students who are not enrolled in a CUNY institution are considered "visiting students" when participating in a Brooklyn College study abroad program. To gain visiting student status, prospective participants should complete the steps outlined below.

Apply as a Visiting Student

Visiting students must apply and submit the application within two weeks of acceptance to the study abroad program in which you will participate. This form should be submitted to the Enrollment Services Center, 102 West Quad Center.

Pay Tuition for Nondegree Students

Tuition and fees for nondegree students varies as follows: New York State residents will be charged in-state nondegree tuition; out-of-state residents and international students will be charged a separate nondegree tuition rate. In-state residents may be required to provide proof of residency.

Meet Immunization Requirements

If you plan to take six or more credits while studying abroad through Brooklyn College, you must satisfy the immunization requirements.