Majors, Minors and Concentrations
- Actuarial Mathematics, B.S.
- Computational Mathematics - Theoretical Mathematics, B.S.
- Computational Mathematics, B.S.
- Financial Mathematics, B.S.
- Mathematics Teacher (7-12), B.A.
- Mathematics, B.A.
- Mathematics, B.S.
Concentrations for majors in early childhood and childhood education teacher programs:
The Self-Advising Handbook for Undergraduate Math Majors and Minors contains relevant information for students interested in studying Mathematics at Brooklyn College. For each undergraduate program offered by the Department of Mathematics, a list of departmental requirements is included, accompanied by the corresponding prerequisite flowchart and alternative suggestions for graduation schedules. The current multiple year schedule of advanced electives is also included, along with the Departmental course offerings and information about its faculty.