Bloodstein Memorial Scholarship
Dear Colleagues, Alumni and Friends,
A memorial service honoring and celebrating the life of Professor Emeritus Oliver Bloodstein was held at Brooklyn College on Nov. 12, 2010. More than 80 attendees gathered to listen to honored guests speak; video from that day can be viewed below.
Oliver Bloodstein served the Brooklyn College community and the profession of communication sciences and disorders with distinction for most of his life. He touched the lives of countless students, colleagues and patients through his unique approach to teaching, research, scholarship and clinical practice. In order to sustain his legacy and commitment to his students, please consider a donation in honor of his memory so that we may establish the Oliver Bloodstein Memorial Graduate Scholarship in Speech-Language Pathology at Brooklyn College (information below).
The Faculty and Staff of the Program in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, Brooklyn College
Give to the Bloodstein Memorial Scholarship
Donate by Check or Cash
- All checks must be made payable to The Brooklyn College Foundation.
- In the memo of the check or in a note included with the gift, each donor must indicate that his/her gift is being made to the Bloodstein Memorial Scholarship.
- Donations must be sent to The Brooklyn College Foundation, 2900 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11210.
Donate by Credit Card or Debit Online
- Visit the Brooklyn College Foundation’s online giving page.
- In the "Additional comments or questions related to this donation" box, each donor must indicate that his/her gift is being made to the Bloodstein Memorial Scholarship.
Memorial Service Video
Members of the Brooklyn College community deliver tributes to Oliver Bloodstein.