- Writing and Citation Formats — Brooklyn College Library
- CUNY SEEK and College Discovery
- Occupational Outlook Handbook — Department of Labor and Statistics: Search and find career options, education requirements, average salary and more.
- MyMoney.gov — Financial literacy information. Learn how to manage your money for long term financial freedom.
- DegreeWorks Audit — Stay informed about your academic progress. Log in to CUNYportal and select the audit option.
- CUNY eMall — Pay less and save more on clothes, software, computers and more simply for being a Brooklyn College student. Log in to CUNYportal and select eMall.
- NYState of Health — The Official Health Plan Marketplace. Enroll in low-cost quality health care through New York State.
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) Programs — Heating and energy assistance for low- and moderate-income households through New York State.