From Brooklyn to Brazil, students find a home at Brooklyn College.
Our students are a diverse community of impressive individuals. Some are homegrown, others arrive from the farthest corners of the globe, all are from varying walks of life, but what unites them is their drive for success and dedication to their future. At Brooklyn College, we make education both accessible with outstanding academic programs and affordable with our generous scholarship and financial packages. We were rated in the Princeton Review as one of the top 10 best value colleges in the country, and we regularly receive praise for our beautiful green campus and coveted location.
Brooklyn College welcomes undergraduate and graduate students, transfer and international students, and adults who are returning to college to continue their intellectual studies. With more than 125 undergraduate programs and 100 master's and advanced certificate programs, we're sure you'll find your time at Brooklyn College to be an unforgettable and rewarding experience.
Who Are You?
Choose one of the Options:
Tuition & Fees
Search our database for a specific program, or see a list of them by department.
Brooklyn College Quick Facts
- The Princeton Review included Brooklyn College in its Guide to 332 Green Colleges (2014).
- Oscar Handlin, Class of 1934, won the Pulitzer Prize for History when he was only 37 years old.
- We have an active Greek life on campus, with nearly 20 fraternities and sororities.
- Brooklyn College is one of only 33 U.S. colleges and universities that receives support from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation to support the Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship.
- Pianist Mike Garson '70 has worked with David Bowie, Nine Inch Nails and the Smashing Pumpkins.