From Brooklyn to Brazil, students find a home at Brooklyn College.
Our students are a diverse community of impressive individuals. Some are homegrown, others arrive from the farthest corners of the globe, all are from varying walks of life, but what unites them is their drive for success and dedication to their future. At Brooklyn College, we make education both accessible with outstanding academic programs and affordable with our generous scholarship and financial packages. We were rated in the Princeton Review as one of the top 10 best value colleges in the country, and we regularly receive praise for our beautiful green campus and coveted location.
Brooklyn College welcomes undergraduate and graduate students, transfer and international students, and adults who are returning to college to continue their intellectual studies. With more than 125 undergraduate programs and 100 master's and advanced certificate programs, we're sure you'll find your time at Brooklyn College to be an unforgettable and rewarding experience.
Who Are You?
Choose one of the Options:
Tuition & Fees
Search our database for a specific program, or see a list of them by department.
Brooklyn College Quick Facts
- View our profile on CollegePortraits.org.
- The Art Department's certificate program in museum education is one of only seven worldwide that offers such a program, and the only one that combines it with art history.
- Harold C. Schonberg '37 was the first music critic to win the Pulitzer Prize for Criticism.
- Our Graduate School of Cinema is the only one in the United States located on a working film lot.
- Allie Sherman '43 coached the New York Giants from 1961 to 1969.
Featured Campus Facility
Students can use the institute's resources to research the accomplishments of such jazz legends as Count Basie, Dizzy Gillespie and Thelonious Monk.