From Brooklyn to Brazil, students find a home at Brooklyn College.
Our students are a diverse community of impressive individuals. Some are homegrown, others arrive from the farthest corners of the globe, all are from varying walks of life, but what unites them is their drive for success and dedication to their future. At Brooklyn College, we make education both accessible with outstanding academic programs and affordable with our generous scholarship and financial packages. We were rated in the Princeton Review as one of the top 10 best value colleges in the country, and we regularly receive praise for our beautiful green campus and coveted location.
Brooklyn College welcomes undergraduate and graduate students, transfer and international students, and adults who are returning to college to continue their intellectual studies. With more than 125 undergraduate programs and 100 master's and advanced certificate programs, we're sure you'll find your time at Brooklyn College to be an unforgettable and rewarding experience.
Who Are You?
Choose one of the Options:
Brooklyn College Quick Facts
- Our Scholars Program, established in 1960, is the oldest honors program in the City University of New York.
- For more than 40 years, our Institute of Studies in American Music has been an internationally recognized center for the study and presentation of American music.
- The women's soccer team racked up 10 shutouts against their competition in 2013.
- Michael Lerner '62 was nominated for an Academy Award for his role in 1991's Barton Fink.
- Diverse magazine has ranked Brooklyn College one of the 100 most diverse academic institutions in the United States.
Search our database for a specific program, or see a list of them by department.
With one of the largest CIS departments in metropolitan New York and more than 1,000 computers on campus, we offer our students easy access to the latest technology in their field.Read More
Featured Campus Facility
We match you with successful alumni and high-profile companies in internships that supplement your classroom education with real-world experience.Read More