An undergraduate nondegree student is a student who enrolls in credit-bearing classes for personal enrichment but is not working toward a degree.
You must answer all questions and submit all required documents for this application to be considered complete. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Acceptance into the college does not guarantee course availability. It is the sole responsibility of the student to check class availability. Nondegree students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students must submit official undergraduate transcripts from all school(s) attended. Downloaded copies or photocopies of transcripts are not acceptable.
- Students who have completed fewer than 24 college credits must submit their official high school transcript showing date of graduation in addition to their official college transcript(s).
- Students must submit official high school transcript showing date of high school graduation.
- Students applying within 18 months of high school graduation from a U.S. high school must submit their official SAT or ACT test scores.
- Students with international documents in a language other than English must submit a translation performed by their country's consulate or a recognized translation agency.
- International transcripts must be evaluated by credential accreditation services such as World Education Services (WES) or Education Credential Evaluators (ECE).
A nonrefundable application fee of $65 is required at the time application. Submit the fee by check or money order made payable to Brooklyn College and mail it to Brooklyn College, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 222 West Quad Center, 2900 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225-5802.