Nondegree Students

Students who wish to attend credit-bearing, undergraduate classes for personal enrichment or to transfer to their home institution but are not working toward a degree at Brooklyn College should apply as a nondegree student.

However, if the student matriculates to a degree program at Brooklyn College, the nondegree courses completed will be transferred to their degree record.

Please check your application deadline for the semester you would like to apply.