Performing Arts at Brooklyn College
Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts at Brooklyn College (BCBC) offers Brooklyn College alumni a $5 discount on tickets to its 2015-16.
- Michael Feinstein: The Gershwins and Me
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
- Christmas in Vienna with The Vienna Boys Choir
- Nai-Ni Chen Dance Company's Lunar New Year Celebration
- Moscow Festival Ballet's Romeo and Juliet / Carmen Suite
- The Golden Dragon Acrobats
- The Robert Glasper Trio
- Regina Carter's Southern Comfort
- Straighten Up & Fly Right - The Nat King Cole Tribute
$5 off any full price ticket for all BCBC events priced at $25 or more.
How to Order
Visit the www.BrooklynCenter.org, follow the links for purchasing tickets, and use discount code BCAlum, or call 718.951.4500, or bring a printout of this page to the Brooklyn Center box office located in the lobby of Whitman Hall.
Offer subject to availability. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds. Offer not valid in combination with any other offer or for previously purchased tickets. Schedule subject to change — check Brooklyn Center's website (www.BrooklynCenter.org) for updated schedule information.