Performing Arts at Brooklyn College
Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts at Brooklyn College (BCBC) offers Brooklyn College alumni a $5 discount on tickets to its 2014-15 60th Anniversary Season.
- Bobby McFerrin
- Flamenco Vivo Carlota Santana
- Academy Award nominee Chazz Palminteri in A Bronx Tale
- Sweet Honey in the Rock — Celebrating the Holydays
- Nai-Ni Chen Dance Company's Lunar New Year Celebration
- Ladysmith Black Mambazo
- Woody Guthrie's Wonder Wheel Tour featuring The Klezmatics
- The Golden Dragon Acrobats
- Moscow City Ballet's Don Quixote
- The National Dance Theatre Company of Jamaica
- Montana Repertory Theatre's The Great Gatsby
- A capella sensation Take 6
- Eddie Palmieri's Latin Jazz Septet
- And much more!
$5 off any full price ticket for all BCBC events priced at $25 or more.
How to Order
Visit the Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts at Brooklyn College, follow the links for purchasing tickets, and use discount code BCAlum, or call 718.951.4500, or bring a printout of this page to the Brooklyn Center box office located in the lobby of Whitman Hall.
Offer subject to availability. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds. Offer not valid in combination with any other offer or for previously purchased tickets. Schedule subject to change — check the Brooklyn Center website for updated schedule information.