Performing Arts at Brooklyn College
Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts at Brooklyn College (BCBC) offers Brooklyn College alumni a $5 discount on tickets to select performances of its 2016–17 season.
- Black Violin
- Buenos Aires Tango
- Tony Danza: Stories & Standards
- Nai-Ni Chen Dance Company's Lunar New Year Celebration
- The Dr. Lonnie Smith Trio
- Haitian singer Emeline Michel in concert
- National Dance Theatre Company of Jamaica
- Step Afrika!
- Patti Austin: Happy 100th, Ella!
- The Golden Dragon Acrobats
- The Yosvany Terry Afro-Cuban Sextet
$5 off any full price ticket for all BCBC events priced at $25 or more.
How to Order
Visit the Brooklyn Center website, follow the links for purchasing tickets, and use discount code BCAlum; or call 718.951.4500; or bring a printout of this page to the Brooklyn Center box office located in the lobby of Whitman Hall.
Offer subject to availability. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds. Offer not valid in combination with any other offer or for previously purchased tickets. Schedule subject to change — check the Brooklyn Center website for updated schedule information.