Alumni ID Card
A world of opportunity awaits you at Brooklyn College with your new alumni ID card! To update your address information, call the Alumni Office at 718.951.5065 or e-mail us.
To receive an alumni ID card come to the Office of Alumni Affairs, 1239 Ingersoll Hall, and bring photo ID with you. We will take your picture and process your card on the spot. There is no charge for the first card and a $5 fee for a replacement.
Bring your alumni ID card and explore the Brooklyn College campus. You'll find not only great memories but also a resource for lifelong learning and enjoyment such as:
- On-site use of the Brooklyn College Library and Library Café.*
- Access to the Student Center's programs, lectures, and events.
- Alumni Online Community membership.
- Use of Personal Counseling and Career Services.
- Discounts for concerts at the Brooklyn College Conservatory of Music and at the Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts at Brooklyn College, which offers performances by national and international stars.
- Discounts on registration fees for programs offered by the Brooklyn College Preparatory Center for the Performing Arts.
- Discounted recreation pass for use of the college's fitness center, pool, jogging tracks, and courts for squash, basketball, racquetball, tennis, handball, and paddleball.
- A 10 percent discount on items, excluding textbooks, at the Barnes & Noble Bookstore at Brooklyn College.
* Library Café hours: Monday–Friday, 7:15 a.m.–11 p.m.; Saturday–Sunday, 7:15 a.m.–6 p.m.